Re: [TowerTalk] Elevated Guys ??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Elevated Guys ??
From: "Al Williams" <alwilliams@olywa.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 11:06:30 -0800
I recently dug a number of holes to place 10' posts about 3 to 4  feet into
the ground for attaching a deer fence.
Some of the posts are leaning a bit with only the deer fence straining on
them--not even the deer running into them yet!
These were in freshly dug holes but with the refill hand-packed and no
concrete.

Isn't "backyard engineering" a misnomer?

k7puc