[TowerTalk] Antennas for crowded spaces and RFI considerations

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antennas for crowded spaces and RFI considerations
From: Cedrick Johnson <fredwt2p@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 04:42:23 -0500
Howdy all-

Moved from Chicago where I had plenty of space to put up verticals,
longwires and dipoles to Manhattan, where my room is... well.. a closet. I'm
looking at a couple apt buildings with a external patio, and would at least
like to just get on the air SOMEWHAT again. I've been out of touch with the
antenna scene for quite a while. What experiences have people had with these
type of living condx and putting up an antenna?

My 2 concerns are: space and causing RFI to the neighbors. Any suggestions?

fred,
wt2p (ex. k9yo)