Re: [TowerTalk] Hy-Tower (Hy-Gain 18HT) Antenna Modeling Files

To: "Jim Rhodes" <k0xu@iowadsl.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hy-Tower (Hy-Gain 18HT) Antenna Modeling Files
From: "David J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 22:52:58 -0500
Hello Jim,

No I never found the modeling file for the Hy-Tower.  I guess it must be lost
forever.

I thought someone here might have downloaded it, but if so, they didn't answer.

NOTE:  To all the people who contacted me.  No one has contacted me with the
file.

I got lots of mail asking if I found it.  It must be a popular missing item!

73

David N1EA