Re: [TowerTalk] trench tool - what works?

To: BARBIEKENW@peoplepc.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] trench tool - what works?
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 21:35:23 EST

Four inch black plastic corrugated tubing is available at Home Depot and
Lowes for about 20 or 30 cents/ft last time I checked. It was available in
10ft
and 100ft lengths.

This stuff has little slits cut into it all over to allow water drainage.
Without these slits or some means to drain, water will build up inside and stay

there forever. This is not a good environment for any of the coax or control
cables we use!

The tool quiz answer is a shovel but most of us would pay big $$$ to avoid
using one.

73,
Gerald K5GW

In a message dated 1/23/2006 7:22:09 P.M. Central Standard Time,