[TowerTalk] FWIW

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] FWIW
From: Craig Clark <jcclark@wildblue.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 08:20:27 -0500
> > Based upon the latest national census of fatal occupational  injuries
>from the Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics, workers  who
>are required to climb cell towers and other communications structures
>throughout the country have been identified as having the most
>dangerous  job in America.
>Please see:  http://www.wirelessestimator.com/breaking_news.cfm

FWIW,

I guess it depends what you read. Just after Christmas, my wife was
reading a press release in the NH Market Bulletin (I think) that
stated logging is still the most dangerous job in the country
followed by fishing in the Alaskan Gulf.

Our 19 year old son is, among other things, a logger and I will be
honest, it scares the crap out of us.

That said, tower climbing is dangerous job too and I am not trying to
start a job debate on TT.

73, Craig Clark, K1QX

PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
JCCLARK@WILDBLUE.NET