[TowerTalk] off topic - dx question...

To: "tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] off topic - dx question...
From: "StellarCAT" <RXDesign@ssvecnet.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 18:02:34 -0700
Forgive me - after being off the air for ~ a decade and now
getting back into it...
Hopefully someone can tell me where there is a group like this
dedicated to DX'ing.
Since a good share of TT'ers are DXers... forgive the brief
TowerTalk interruption please...

I was wondering if anyone else has the spurious signals I
receive here in SE AZ. We have a carrier that is
often found on 3510.0 and quite often there is a Spanish
speaking conversation (LSB) going on right at
3500 or maybe slightly higher. Both tend to interfere with the
dx call frequencies chosen by African and European
stations making it at times impossible to work them. The SSB
signal is often just enough and broad enough it will wipe out
the lower 3 kHz where a good share of stations tend to plant.

Any one else notice these and possibly have an idea on their
location?

thanks

Gary
K9RX