Re: [TowerTalk] tristao 50 ft motorized crank up HELP

To: TheValiantKid@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] tristao 50 ft motorized crank up HELP
From: Dino Darling <k6rix@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 20:00:16 -0800
I can help you with identifying this tower.  I need you to measure
the base section and the top section.  Does this tower have Z bracing?

Do NOT lag this to your house!  If you have what I think you have,
you don't need to do this.  You also have options for a base which
would include a t-plate which wasn't an option for the old Tristao towers.

Tristao later became US Tower so you can buy a base from them.  You
will need to provide them with the same dimensions I'm asking for.

Dino

Dino...k6rix@earthlink.net