[TowerTalk] still ned help tristao crank up

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] still ned help tristao crank up
From: thevaliantkid@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 08:44:43 -0500
Ok Here's The Deal,
                                 We just got back from the tower site
and here's what I found out the Base is 18" from outter tip to otter
tip 17" from inner tip to inner tip, the middle section is 15"from
outter tip to outter tip 13 "from inner tip to inner tip. and the top
section is 13" from outter tip to outter tip and 11" from inner tip to
inner tip.The tower does have the Z pattern bracees and the tristao
tower co. name plate is on the crank, there is no handle for the crank
and the crank has a worm gear sticking out where a handle would be.The
base section has the 3 tabs on the legs with a dual bolt pattern fro
mounting to the base plate or hinge plate .The rotor looks like new and
it comes with 300 ft of hardline and 300 ft of rotor cable 150,00 plus
20.00 to deliver I didn't think that was bad and am going to pick it up
hopefully tommorow.So I hope you can help me ID this tower and locate
some info on the base plate and the footing neede well thanks again
look forward to hearing from you and here is a pick as it can see it is
in nice shape specialy the rotor Thanks
  John KB1MWK