[TowerTalk] USTower Raising Fixture, Hygain Tower....

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] USTower Raising Fixture, Hygain Tower....
From: "Blake M." <n4gi@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:30:41 -0500
A few weeks ago, I asked about using a USTower fixture on a Hygain tower...
Tnx to KJ6Y's advice we managed to make it work.  For informational
purposes, I put a photo of the 0.5"x2.5"x5" ear" which was welded to the
hygain base to make the contraption work on my website.  Two high-strength
pulleys were chained to the tower at abt the 8' level to accept the 1/4"
cable from the raising fixture.  Be sure to get some long bolts to attach
the downward legs of the fixture!

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/blakem/hygainlowered.jpg

73,
Blake N4GI

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0608-0, 02/20/2006
Tested on: 2/20/2006 10:30:42 PM