Re: [TowerTalk] yaesu rotor control box belt fix

To: <k1ttt@arrl.net>, <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] yaesu rotor control box belt fix
From: "Brad Pioveson W9FX" <w9fx@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:12:42 -0600
Hi, David.  Glad you found something that worked.  That will translate to an
AS568A Standard size -026 O-ring, should anyone have access to a well
stocked hardware or industrial supply outlet.

Here's a URL for one vendor's chart of standard sizes:

http://www.americanseal.com/technical/chart1.html

73, Brad, W9FX
www.fxrotorworks.com