[TowerTalk] Rohn 25G

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G
From: kb0fhp@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 14:40:26 +0000
I have purchased several sections of Rohn 25G - 3 straight sections, and the 8'
top section with rotor plate. I want to attach this to the side of my two-story
house, at two locations (top header board, and the bottom board on the second
story).  This is about 10' and 20' up from grade.

What additional things do I need to purchase besides the 10' piece that goes in
the concrete; the house brackets; and a thrust bearing for the mast - what else
is required?

Antennas planned are Hy-Gain TH3-MkIII, CC 505S, CC 215 and a M2 432-9wl
antenna....

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Scott, KB0FHP