Re: [TowerTalk] Running coax under concrete walkway?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Running coax under concrete walkway?
From: Alan NV8A <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 15:28:41 -0500
The home-improvement stores sell water-jet fittings that you attach to
rigid plastic water pipe and blast a hole under your walkway. It's
intended to allow you to run your sprinkler lines under the walkway.

I would be inclined to run PVC conduit under the walkway, then run the
coax through that. And use buriable coax, such as Davis Bury-Flex.

Alan NV8A