[TowerTalk] LP-100 digital wattmeter with complex impedance display

To: Towertalk <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] LP-100 digital wattmeter with complex impedance display
From: Larry Phipps <larry@telepostinc.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:10:14 -0500
My LP-100 wattmeter, as featured on the cover of the Jan/Feb QEX, and
shown at Dayton 2005 at the SteppIR booth, is now ready for sale. The
LP-100 has excellent accuracy over a wide dynamic range (50 mW to 2500W)
for both power and SWR. It has a unique combination of features too
numerous to list here, including a nifty new complex impedance display.
This screen adds Z, R and X display from 0-999.9 ohms to the long list
of features.

The LP-100 is being offered in both kit and assembled form. I am taking
orders for the first production run through March 27, with deliveries
expected starting in late April. I will be showing it at Dayton again,
this time at my own booth, and taking orders there for a second
production run as well. Sorry, I don't have the booth number yet, but
will post it on the website when I get it from the Hamvention folks.

For more info, see www.telepostinc.com/lp100.html

Larry N8LP