[TowerTalk] SteppIR

To: "tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] SteppIR
From: "StellarCAT" <RXDesign@ssvecnet.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:41:51 -0700
Not trying to incur the wrath of the SteppIR owners out
there.... I know there are those that complain loudly about f12
and their lack of support via email... but I have sent THREE
mails to SteppIR at two different addresses (info and sales) and
still have not received even an acknowledgement of receipt! I
know I can call them (or at least ASSUME I can - maybe it is
poor as well) but the fact that they HAVE an email address and
do not respond to it does not bode well. Any suggestions? Is
there online listed email address not correct?

thanks,

Gary, K9RX