Re: [TowerTalk] Tower power

To: aa6dx@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower power
From: mike l dormann <w7dra@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 12:15:12 -0700
On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 08:40:08 -0700 "AA6DX - Mark" <aa6dx@arrl.net> writes:

> The Turbo Encabulator(In case you missed previous rounds)

i can just see a bunch of archeologists in the year 3406 struggling to
figure out what special secret "lost technology" we had back in the dark
ages of 1945

mike w7dra

and there is something i hear no one complaining about: i have three (yes
3) blinking on/off street lights in the two blocks in front of my house,
and have been given a time of six weeks (yes 6) before they will get
repaired.

imagine the 80m QRN from 3 bad lights..............