Re: [TowerTalk] Phasing verticals and stubs

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Phasing verticals and stubs
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 17:41:28 -0700
Hi Don

They are in a right triangle, but mine are switchable in 6 directions.  I
had them all set up before and they worked great, but the winter storm took
them all down.  I have 2 of them up now and going to put the 3rd one up this
weekend.  I have a box I build which switches them and all I need is one
phasing line in the shack.  It is amazing to watch the signal strength when
I rotate the switch through the 360 degrees.  Thanks and GL on the project.
Tom w7WHY