[TowerTalk] US Tower TRX-80HD Raising Fixture Pulley.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower TRX-80HD Raising Fixture Pulley.
From: "Phillip Walker" <penwiper@bis.midco.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:30:52 -0500
After a long winter, today is the day I started my Tower and Antenna
project. I have a new TRX-80HD Raising Fixture and it came with 2 - 5inch
pulleys that fit real well on the Raising Fixture at the top.

The problem is that there are 2 smaller pulleys (ABT 4 inches in diameter)
that are missing from the order. These pulleys fit on the tower at the top
of the raising device. My Tower is a US Tower HDX 555 and is fitted with
places for these pulleys to mount. Does anyone know if this is a US Tower
Part are am I just SOL and will have to find what I can, where I can.
Phil - WB0CW