Re: [TowerTalk] Ideas for field day???

To: Alan Wilson <ke4nu@ke4nu.myrf.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ideas for field day???
From: bob finger <finger@goeaston.net>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 06:14:38 -0400
Delta loops for 40 aand 80 work very well. Feed it 1/4 wave down from
the apex at night for low angle and feed it in the middle of the bottom
leg during the day making it a cloud warmer.  I feed delta loop with
open wire line.  For the weekend laying the insulated ladder line on the
ground works fine.

If you have lots of room and lots of trees a beam made of delta loops
can be a killer.  have fun 73 bob de w9ge