Re: [TowerTalk] Planting an ALuminum Universal 50 ft tower

To: "Rob @ Peg Pohorence" <mcyman@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Planting an ALuminum Universal 50 ft tower
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 17:48:32 -0400
Contact your local concrete company and ask them for their recommendation.
Don't use what you can buy cheapest .. or what some other ham
recommends, as you
may need the written recommendation of the concrete company to satisfy an
inspector or insurance agent.
BTW ... have you asked for the pressure mix that Universal recommends????
Don
N8DE
[with 6 Universal towers ... and I will NOT recommend a mix for YOU.]