[TowerTalk] re SteppIr's are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] re SteppIr's are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
From: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 16:38:01 +0000
LJ,

It's called being a self-centered moron.  There's nothing to understand.

<<<I really don't understand people who move to places where there are
established
businesses, entertainment facilities, radio towers, etc. and then try to
make
them go away.....>>>

Speaking of not understanding, I'll never understand the attraction these
house farms...McMansion Hummervilles have for people.  to me, all these
houses that look like they were popped out of an injection mold look boring
and otherworldly, like a futuristic neighborhood where everyone has chips
planted in their heads to insure they all think alike.   Give me an old
neighborhood with trees, and houses all designed and built individually any
day.   There's something about being a ham that lends itself to
nonconformity so old neighborhoods are a good fit.

rob / k5uj