[TowerTalk] loadiing ARSWIN

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] loadiing ARSWIN
From: "hermans" <on4kj@skynet.be>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 14:16:43 +0100

Hello all,

Someone using ARSWIN?

OK , Pablo isn't in for instance to request some help.
My problem:
- I installed the software following instructions.
Everything goes well untill I launch the ARS.exe!
- Seems the program loads indeed, but when the loading indcator disapears,
nothing happens.
-So without anything on the screen useless to tell I can't configure the
application....
 Someone has an idea ? I am, no more in since Plug and Pray ..... I prayed
the Lord but unfortunately he doesn't give a sign, he even didn't tell me I
am stupid or dummy...........hi hi .

Thanks for a shout.

Jos on4kj - os5n