Re: [TowerTalk] Website Alarms the Public about ANTENNAS

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Website Alarms the Public about ANTENNAS
From: W0UN -- John Brosnahan <shr@swtexas.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 09:12:26 -0500
At 09:01 AM 5/18/2006, el34guy@aol.com wrote:
>I would bet the motivation here is to make a buck(duh), they could care
>less whether or not the topic was towers or canopeners. Towers looked
>like a way to sensationalize their marketing motivation is all. 73
>
>Mark
>W0NCL

When you read their FAQ you just get more negative-reinforcement that
towers and antennas are BAD.  Obviously they are hyping their "service"
but it just PISSES ME OFF!    ;-)

But then I moved to an area where there are NO regs.  The county just
said that as long as the FAA and the FCC are happy they don't care
WHAT I do!  I just love this place as I lay out a 10 tower station.

--John  W0UN