[TowerTalk] Owners of US Towers HDX-589 MDPL

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Owners of US Towers HDX-589 MDPL
From: "Gary E. Jones, Ph.D." <garyejones@cmaaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 07:18:23 -0500
I finally have my two UST HDX-589MDPL's erect, and I would like to
correspond with a couple of list member who already own these towers. I
have some technical questions about rotors and rotor mounting and remote
control that you could help me with. Please respond to the list or back
channel direct to me at garyejones@cmaaccess.com

Thank you very much

                   73

                                    Gary                   W5FI