Re: [TowerTalk] re TitanDX

To: "'Dan Hearn'" <dhearn@air-pipe.com>,"'Gene Bigham'" <jbigham2@kc.rr.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] re TitanDX
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 18:41:45 -0500
Thanks Dan:

I will use the Nylon I guess, the Dacron is way too expensive isn't it? As it
is they said they wanted 13.97 for a 100' length of
3/8" Nylon.

Do you know if Dacron is about the same. My impression is that it is a lot more.

Hope I am wrong.

  73 fer nw,
Bob AD5VJ(AAR6VM)
Visit My Ham Blog
http://www.ad5vj.com/

10X# 37210, FP#-1141, SMIRK#-5177
Code may be taking a back seat for now,
but the pioneering spirit that put the code
there in the first place is out front of it all.