Re: [TowerTalk] Wireless ISP on Ham tower

To: "tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wireless ISP on Ham tower
From: "StellarCAT" <RXDesign@ssvecnet.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 18:22:56 -0700
Thanks - I realized that (it is not the main xmit freq) but did
not say that in my posting. The mention of the frequency was
more to id the "types" of boxes that are in use. Its amazing how
much WE have to tame our emissions but the commercial guys get
away with this poor level. Their was an interesting thread on a
different group that was about the noise created by Plasma TV's!

g.