[TowerTalk] Stacking Antennas

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stacking Antennas
From: Dave Tipton <dave@lodave.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 07:50:23 -0700 (PDT)
I am looking at putting a pair of 11 element antennas on 2M with the factory
created stacking harness up on the new tower.  My question is this...

  Both of these 11 Element antennas are on 12 Foot booms.  I was thinking about
putting a 20ish element 432 yagi in between them. (Also Horizontal and on a 12
Foot boom)

  1) Is this a bad idea?  Will it interact with the stacked antennas on 2M?
  2) Could I put 2 of them in that space?  (Stacking the 432 antennas as well)

  Thanks,
  Dave, W3DMT