[TowerTalk] looking for active antenna design

To: TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] looking for active antenna design
From: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 20:51:35 -0700
For a research project, I'm looking for some designs for a HF active
receive antenna as a starting point.  In particular, I'd be interested in
schematics and any construction idiosyncracies.  Ideally, it should work
down to 1.8 MHz, and I'd be interested in techniques used to deal with
strong interfering signals (e.g. broadcast AM), such as switched input
filters, etc.

Jim