[TowerTalk] UFER Towerbase for 220ft "wifi" tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] UFER Towerbase for 220ft "wifi" tower
From: "Beat Meier" <Beat.Meier@gmx.ch>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 21:06:11 +0200
Hello

I'm looking for an "easy" method  to calculate more or less a tower base for my
tower.
The tower is NOT self supporting.
Height: 66m (220ft)
Shape: triangle
Material: Painted steel, not galvanized.
What is mounted are only "small" parabolid grids (1mx0.7m) and omni antennas.

Every 6m there are the cables. From the base to half of the tower the cables go
to 25m point
from the half to top to a 50m point

        50m

        .
    /      \
   /____\

I want to use UFER ground. If read a lot of articles found in the forum and the
internet
but no one tells about how many metall grid you should put in a tower base.

Does for example a hole 1m (3ft) diameter, 2m deep (7ft) filled with concred
and steel meshes to the job?

Are there any good sites with calculations? I have nothing found.

Thanks a lot for any info

Beat