Re: [TowerTalk] Lexan

To: K8RI on Tower talk <k8ri-tower@charter.net>,TOWERTALK Reflector <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lexan
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 22:57:29 -0700 (PDT)
Rustoleom pain help a lot in my fiberglass rods and some fiberglas  bars in my
cubical cuads, here the UV is very high  and the temperature vy high in the
summer.

other guys use for small  pieces of fiberglass (center rods)  the plastic tape,
the one that come in bottle and is liquid.

My area is very dry, we take care more of the sun damage.

tnx for the other advices

Hector Garcia XE2K / XF1K
Mexicali B.C DM22fp

http://www.dxxe.org