Re: [TowerTalk] 300 Ohm feedline

To: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>,"Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 300 Ohm feedline
From: ersmar@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 01:26:47 +0000
Tom:

     My best guess (and that's what it is at this point) would be that whatever
happens with rolled-up ribbon line is not predictable nor pretty.  Instead of
using a continuous piece of ribbon, why not install a couple of, maybe, banana
jacks and plugs at the fifty foot point in the line.  Use the shorter length
when possible.  If you need a longer line, then plug the two pieces together.
[Many details left to the interested Amateur to figger out.]

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F

From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>