Re: [TowerTalk] DO *NOT* WORK ON ANTENNAS During Rain

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] DO *NOT* WORK ON ANTENNAS During Rain
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 06:24:32 -0400
One of the absolutely classic electrician's errors is to reverse the two wires
at an outlet, placing the supposedly cold line 115 volts above ground.  All
then usual stores sell a very inexpensive neon light tester that will warn of
this and a number of other conditions.  You just plug it into the outlet.

Don't ask how I found out. ;^)

73, Pete