Re: [TowerTalk] Taunting guide wires

To: "K8RI on Tower talk" <k8ri-tower@charter.net>,<TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Taunting guide wires
From: Jim Rhodes <k0xu@iowadsl.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 11:35:58 -0500
OK, how about the son of the drummer from the Rolling Stones. His
stepdaughter is/was(?) married to his father. Or he was married to
his mother-in-law's mother or something like that. Sounds like fun
family get-togethers.

At 10:07 AM 6/30/2006, K8RI on Tower talk wrote:

> > Wenches?  ...now your talking about my mother-in-law.  She's no
> > lp...   -
> > Mike
>
>No...no...no... Wench indicates young and single as in bar made..er maid.
>Now we have wench and witch confused. No, I never met your mother-in-law.
>Although a witch may be a wench and a wench may be a witch it's nigh onto
>impossible for a mother-in-law to be a wench.
>
>Roger Halstead (K8RI and ARRL 40 year Life Member)
>N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
>www.rogerhalstead.com

Jim Rhodes K0XU
jim@rhodesend.net

Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.