Re: [TowerTalk] Windloading - Chrome-moly VS: steel

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Windloading - Chrome-moly VS: steel
From: K4SAV <RadioIR@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 12:58:14 -0500
This is about the fourth time I have posted this message in response to
the same question.  But no problem, I saved it.  I'll just dump it again.

For some free software to make these calculations go to
http://www.arrl.org/qexfiles/

and download the file labled TRANVITY.ZIP.  Also download the following
pdf file which gives some good explanations of the calculations.

http://www.arrl.org/qex/1123.pdf

Jerry, K4SAV