[TowerTalk] sealing PVC

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] sealing PVC
From: "Jim Jarvis" <jimjarvis@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 20:41:03 +0000

Electricians "pug seal" is a clay like material used to
plug holes around service entrances and ground wires.
Costs 2 bucks at your local hardware store.  Goes a long way.

It also stays reasonably flexible, and can be removed.

The argument about letting the pipe breath isn't a bad one...
but it also lets critters IN.  Might not be desireable, unless
you can control the breating environment.

n2ea

From: "Paul Ferguson" <Paul@PaulFerguson.us>