[TowerTalk] FS/T: Hy-Gain TH-7DX

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS/T: Hy-Gain TH-7DX
From: "Jason Creager" <jason@creager.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 21:16:57 -0800
Hi there,

I have a Hy-Gain TH-7DX (7 element, broadband Tri-Band Beam for 10, 15, and 20
Meters) for sale or swap. It's in very good shape and has never seen ice. It's
on the ground in Vegas and ready to roll down the road to its new QTH. I
thought I would offer it here before listing it on eBay. It's just too big for
my rooftop. Photos available upon request.

If you're interested, please let me know offlist. Will sell for an appropriate
offer or would love to trade for a commercial Buddipole setup or a Glen Martin
rooftop tower (since that's what the money would go towards, anyhoo). A TH-7DX
is $870 new, so you could get a heckuva deal. Will ship if you're not in a
"pants on fire" hurry, could meet you somewhere in these parts, or could hold
it until you can make it to LAS.

thanks and 73,
KC0ERG