Re: [TowerTalk] Phillystran vibration damping?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Phillystran vibration damping?
From: <donovanf@starpower.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 10:38:45 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Dick,

I was very concerned that the vibration would damage my
towers, so I took no chances.   The Preformed Line Products
SVD dampeners completely solved the problem by installing
one dampener at the top of each guy, within reach of the tower.

As the PLP literature describes, some cases may require more
extreme measures involving multiple SVDs, but one per guy
was adequate in my case.

73!
Frank
W3LPL