[TowerTalk] UK: frame for BP60 mounting bolts available

To: uk-contest@contesting.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] UK: frame for BP60 mounting bolts available
From: Ian White GM3SEK <gm3sek@ifwtech.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 22:17:52 +0100
For installing the BP60 Versatower, I had a strong steel frame made to
hold the four M24 bolts in exactly the correct positions while the
concrete was being poured. It worked perfectly - the base plate dropped
exactly into position over the studs.

I'm finished with it now, but rather than scrap it, I'd prefer to hand
it on to the next person who has a BP series tower to install... then he
in turn can do the same.

Pickup from SW Scotland, or other places by arrangement (eg Leicester
show?). It will fit easily in a car.

--
73 from Ian GM3SEK