Re: [TowerTalk] Lubricant to loosen rusty bolts?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lubricant to loosen rusty bolts?
From: Dino Darling <dino@k6rix.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:29:06 -0700
PB Blaster!!!  I work on someones tower just about every weekend.  I
should buy this stuff by the case!  It works great!

You can find it at Autozone.

Some products are rust removers and others are penetrants and
lubricants.  PB Blaster is BOTH!

No need to climb twice, take it up with you and get the job done!

http://www.pbblaster.com/store/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=1

Dino  -  K6RIX
dino@k6rix.com