Re: [TowerTalk]Cadwelding = "alominotérmica"

To: Beat Meier <bmeier@infovia.com.ar>,TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk]Cadwelding = "alominotérmica"
From: Red <RedHaines@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 10:11:58 -0500
Stranded wire or cable is acceptable.  Braided cable is not acceptable.
As skin effect forces current to concentrate in the outside layer of
wire and as the strands in braided cable change position from interior
to exterior, the current must pass from strand to strand.  Contact
resistance, increased by any corrosion or contamination, increases the
resistance of braided cable.

73 de WOØW