Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking tribanders

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking tribanders
From: Edward Sylvester <navydude1962@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 14:56:38 -0700 (PDT)
Here's what I've come up with.  There is no ideal separation distance, as we're
dealing with multiple bands.  The emphasis in my case will be 20m.   I'm will
be using 2 antennas.

  The bottom antenna will be a Steppir 3 ele 6-20m antenna at 35-40'.  The top
antenna will a Steppir 4 ele 6-20m antenna at 70'.  These will be fed through
the Array Solutions Stackmaster II, thereby eliminating the need for precisely
cut feedlines, so long as they're the same length.

  I will be using a crank up Hygain HG-70HD.  How does this sound?  Feasible??
Objections welcome!

  73,
  Ed NI6S

Robert <ve2har@videotron.ca> wrote:
  Thanks to all that answered my question about 'side mounts'.

Bob