Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking tribanders (SteppIRs)

To: terry@ab5k.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking tribanders (SteppIRs)
From: "Howard Klein" <howk2@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 13:56:54 +0000
Terry,
I have two 4 El's. One at ~85 and the other at ~45 ft. I do much what you
do. I tune individual antennas for best SWR and then switch to both. Woks
well on all bands but 20. My top antenna is turned with an Alfa Spid and the
lower with a Tic Ring. I tried the Stackmatch but now am using the Comtek
switch.
Howard..K2HK