Re: [TowerTalk] OOOPS!! Not "HF" connectors but "HN" connectors.

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OOOPS!! Not "HF" connectors but "HN" connectors.
From: "Dan Zimmerman N3OX" <n3ox@n3ox.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 10:42:43 -0400
I feel like I've seen some kicking around the lab here (lots of plasma
research being done in the building).  They're high voltage RF
connectors, 50 ohm impedance. If you've got both genders, throw 'em on
your coax... it seems that they're essentially higher voltage N
type... good thru 4GHz according to the catalogs.

If you don't have both genders, I think you need to find a buddy who's
got a big box of the opposite gender and trade half a box for half a
box.  They seem like they'd be good ham connectors if you had both.

Dan