Re: [TowerTalk] Post install water on tower base

To: "Dave Fuller" <rfcdma@spinn.net>,"TTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Post install water on tower base
From: "Uncle Budd" <unclebudd@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 16:39:20 -0500
Lowe's or that other Big Box store has, in the Concrete isle, some patch
material for just this type of repair. It is made to re-surface steps and
porches and the like to prevent water from pooling and freezing.  There are
very exact instructions on how to prepare the surface.  If you don't follow
them, the patch will flake off in short order. Don't ask me how I know.

Clint  -  W5CPT