[TowerTalk] c31xr thanks

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] c31xr thanks
From: "Marc Wullaert ON4MA" <marc.wullaert3@pandora.be>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 08:08:25 -0000
I got alot of responses about my question to change one of my KT34XA
to a C31XR.
Some told me the F12  whill beat the KT. Others to keep my KT and change it
to KT36XA.I got a rebuild kit of M2 some years ago but still in the box.

My c31xr is a H version but the previous owner got problem with bandwith on
15m.There sould be a kit from F12 to change it but do not find it on ther
website
even it is difficult to reach the website.No changes yesterday .... maybe
ther server is down.
But someone told me to send me some info over this.

Now, looking in to arvhieves from F12 reflector there wher some people who
cutted the
15M driver and retune with the coil to get a decent macth.

I will put it up in september. I have another KT34XA on another tower so
will have some
fieldtesting here.

If you wanna see some pictures look http://users.telenet.be/on4ma/OT5G.html
this are pictures from the last CQWW 2005 contest.

73
MARC ON4MA