[TowerTalk] Aluminum towers

To: aa6eg@hotmail.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Aluminum towers
From: Nick Pair <daweezil2003@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:35:24 -0700 (PDT)
I'm pretty sure you can get stainless steel bolts at least to grade 5 that you
could use. Just be sure to use some sort of thread compound like Locktite or
equal to prevent seizing That sometimes occurs. Most any fastener supplier will
be able to get them for you and probably cheaper than big box stores.
  There must be a reason they aren't used on Rohn galvanized towers, but others
can comment on that application as I have no experience there.

  Good luck,

  Nick
  WB7PEK