[TowerTalk] Generators and UPS

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Generators and UPS
From: "Blake Bowers" <bbowers@mozarks.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:12:07 -0500
Its actually a fairly common thing.  Dispatch centers often
run into this.

Its not the UPS, they are doing what they should, but the
generator is putting out a waveform that the UPS's don't
care for.

The frequency could be off also.  Your generator
manufacturer is familiar with the problem, and should
have a fix.