Re: [TowerTalk] How is the best way to bend rebar

To: "'Scotty Rathjen'" <scotty@ashiko.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How is the best way to bend rebar
From: "Michael Baker" <k7ddmjb@qwest.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 15:10:12 -0700
Hi Scotty,
        Save yourself a lot of trouble and risk of injury and take the
diagram of your rebar cage to a construction yard that does rebar bending or
a construction steel company that does the same and have them do it.  When I
showed a local company my diagram of my HyGain 52 ft and 37' tower they
quoted me the "company minimum charge" including delivery to my house.  Cost
about $100 for both cages assembled and ready to go into the ground.  Tough
to beat at that price.

YMMV    ;>)

Michael Baker  K7DD
k7ddmjb@qwest.net