[TowerTalk] Antenna Display manual

To: TowerTalk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Display manual
From: Jeff Goldman <k3dua@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 09:37:01 -0400
TT'ers,

I recently got a wall display for showing beam heading made by Vector
Control Systems.  It is a square picture frame (about 15 inches) , with
a great-circle map of the world with a series of LED's around the
perimeter of the circle.  From what I can gather it is designed to hook
up to a typical rotor and sense the direction and light the appropriate
LED to show where your antenna is pointed.

I need the manual, or a lead on where to find the manufacturer.  I did
a Google and found nothing.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and 73,
Jeff, K3DUA