[TowerTalk] WTB : 25G

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] WTB : 25G
From: "John." <johne@tds.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 18:36:14 -0500
I am going to put up a two or three section 25G for use with some small
440  antennas.

Looking for two or three sections of 25G

I am looking for a BPL25G Bearing Plate or a BA25G Bearing shelf or a
AS25G Rotor shelf. I also need a TB3 Thrust Bearing and a HB25AG House
Bracket and a BPC25G Base plate or a 1\2 section of 25g.

Looking for local pick up of the 25G and would think about shipping the
rotor mount etc

Please if if have any one of these please contact me.

Thanks de John KØCQW in Newlondon MN 100 miles W/NW of Minneapolis MN.