Re: [TowerTalk] Soil resistivity test done: Some questions

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Soil resistivity test done: Some questions
From: Beat Meier <bmeier@infovia.com.ar>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 17:28:38 -0300
Beat Meier wrote:

Hi again

Now I really don't understand anything.
Today  after raining 2 days I have mesaured again the resistivity (now
107ohm thats ok) and my ground in my house (3 pole method).
The ground in my house is show as 9.47 ohm.
As I wrote earlier I have only 2 2.5m 5/8 ground roads and the
resistivityis 500ohm respectivly 120ohm.
How can this be apart from doing something wrong?

Beat